I was tagged by Kristen at Inspired by Dooce.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things about Me
1. I regret buying a black Manduka because even though I exfoliate my feet several times a week with a pumice stone in the shower, there is always dead skin on my mat 15 minutes into class. Gross! and kinda embarrassing.
2. I am a true morning person. My most productive hours of the day are between 6-10am. By 4:00 I’m worthless and I often head up to bed around 8.
3. I believe a double sink in the bathroom is imperative to preservation of my marriage. As is a dvr.
4. My most annoying habit is picking at my cuticles.
5. I love traveling, but I don’t particularly enjoy the flying part. The whole process is a test of my self-control and patience.
6. For tonight, my dvr is set to record: The Bachelor, Real Housewives of BH, and Watch What Happens Live
7. I will not finish a book that doesn’t draw me in within the first 10-15 pages. This is why Born to Run is still sitting on my bookshelf unread.
8. I subscribe to Runner’s World, House Beautiful, and Bon Appetite.
9. My favorite cocktail is a double Grey Goose on the rocks.
10. I sleep on the same side of the bed even when my husband is away. I don’t even creep into the middle.
11. I hate writing.
Kristen’s Questions (the blogger who tagged me is also named Kristen)
1- When you’re in a job interview, what do you use as your “weakness”? (you know, the weakness that you can turn into a positive somehow) I like to follow ridged schedules and get easily irritated by people who can’t do things in a timely and efficient manner or are consistently late.
2- What is your favourite food? previously it was fresh seared scallops, but currently I can’t get enough pineapple
3- Why did you start blogging? To join a supportive and fun running community
4- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Australia
5- If you’re a runner, biker, triathlete, or any other sort of racer, what race is tops on your bucket list? Probably a marathon in Australia
6- What is your dream job? Judge, but without having to abide by all those pesky laws.
7- Who is your celebrity crush? there are a few, but the longest standing one is Matthew McConaughey.
8- Did you or do you play an instrument? No. There is not one musically inclined bone in my body.
9- What is your favourite “guilty pleasure” movie? (you know, the one that you like to pretend you didn’t love) Tropic Thunder. So stupid yet so funny.
10- If you had to pick a last meal, what would you pick? seared scallops and risotto followed by warm apple pie with a side of vanilla ice cream all washed down with a very expensive Syrah
11- Ben and Jerry’s or Haagen Dazs? Haagen Dazs. More specifically Haagen Dazs ice cream bars with almonds
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. If stranded on a desert island what 3 personal items (not including survival tools) would you want?
3. What’s the one food you could never give up?
4. What’s your best quality?
5. What was the last thing you really laughed over?
6. What is your go-to book recommendation?
7. What’s your ideal time of day to workout?
8. What’s the last food you ate?
9. Who is your favorite athlete (dead or alive)?
10. What’s the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?
11. Toilet paper over or under?
My tags (your supposed to do 11, but I don’t have 11 regular followers so I tagged the friends to comment on my last post)
natalie @ Running, and What Not
jen @ Running Stories
fancy nancy @ Living the Dream
amy @ Gazelles on Crack
alisa @ Ambitious Aspirations
joy @ joyRuN
molly @ I’m a Sleeper Baker